I will execute your graphic design fundamentals

 


 

Contact Me Now

About this gig

I will help you with your graphic design needs. Please contact me to further discuss the design work needed.



PRICE LIST 

  • Web Graphics only: $25 - Each additional size: $10 (This category includes: banner ads, headers, email headers, and footers)
  • Normal size print (A4, US letter) No large print: $45
  • Large print (Any design larger than 2ft): $85
  • RETOUCH: Single Photo: $5-$15 depending on the complexity of editing needed 
  • Photoshop PSD/PDF/Ai Source File: $20 per source file


* All web graphics will be delivered in jpeg/png in 72 dpi only

** All normal and large designs will be delivered in jpeg/png in 300 dpi


Please contact me via Fiverr Messaging if you have further inquiries.


ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: 

  1. Minor adjustments are free. You are entitled to 3 free amendments. Re-dos are not free. 
  2. Please make sure to arrange all the assets when ordering. (Such as Images, Logo, Text, Dimensions, and Preferred Colours) Otherwise, your order might get canceled.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I will be your personal professional graphic designer

I will design unique social media post graphics

I will draw clothing cartoon illustration or graphic t shirt design for your brand