I will be your personal professional graphic designer

 


Contact Me Now

About this gig

Feel free to contact me through inbox before ordering!


All work in this gig is CUSTOM made and created FOR YOU by a professional designer!

The 3 packages above include a one sided (non foldable) design of anything that is 8.5x11" in size, A4, or smaller.


So whether you are looking for a flyer, poster, card, handout, doorhanger, postcard, magazine ad, e-book cover, or banner, I can help!


I offer other graphic design services! if you are looking for anything from the list below, please send me a message, as these are NOT included in this gig!


Logos (check out my other gigs)

Business Cards

Brochures / Bifold / Trifold

Roll Ups / Posters / Exhibition Displays

Vectors or Graphics

Icons

T-shirts or Labels

Photo Retouching

Vistaprint Ready

Amazon or Etsy Images

Social Media Images


The delivery files on all packages in this gig are print-ready files, at 300dpi (jpg + print pdf included). If you require editable files, you would need to add the source file extra (PSD format). If you don't send me any content, a template flyer will be delivered!


It is always best to contact me before ordering, to work out the details and let you know if you get any type of discount



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I will design unique social media post graphics

I will draw clothing cartoon illustration or graphic t shirt design for your brand