I will draw clothing cartoon illustration or graphic t shirt design for your brand

 



Contact Me Now

About this gig

Hi! Welcome to my cartoon t-shirt design illustration service!!



VALENTINE DISCOUNT PROMO (chat me first)


In this service, i will draw clothing cartoon illustrations or graphic t-shirt design for your brand, merchandise, album cover, company, and community. I ensure that each design I create is 100% unique and never uses a template.


What Will You Get?


VALENTINE DISCOUNT PROMO Special Valentine

100% Original T-shirt Illustration (High Quality)

Initial sketch and concept of your T-shirt design ideas

Ready for all source files printing, including (AI, PSD, JPG, PNG)

Free T-shirt / Hoodie Mock Up and commercial use

You can request CMYK or RGB for your design


How to order?

  • Send me the details of your ideas (just chat with me first, I am open to discussing anything with you)
  • Choose the packages (read the description of each package before you choose)
  • Once the offer is accepted I will create an initial sketch
  • if you like the sketch, can continue to coloring stage and make it outstanding.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I will be your personal professional graphic designer

I will design unique social media post graphics