I will do color separation for your t shirt screen printing design asap

 



Contact Me Now

About this gig

Are you in search of top-notch color separation and vector tracing specialists who provide affordable and high-quality services, and can deliver quickly for your screen printing business? I'm excited to assist you and become your long-term business partner.


Reasons to Choose Me:

  • Flexible Timezone (MDT)
  • Cost-effective
  • Prompt and friendly customer service
  • Over 15 years of experience in Color Separation
  • Successfully separated over 20,000 pieces of artwork
  • Easy to collaborate with and accommodating


Services Offered:

  • Solid and Spot Color Separation
  • CMYK Color Separation
  • Simulated Process Color Separation
  • Halftones Color Separation
  • Index Color Separation
  • Redraw to Vector / Vector Tracing
  • T-shirt Mockup
  • Restoring the logo from the old shirt or previous print



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I will be your personal professional graphic designer

I will design unique social media post graphics

I will draw clothing cartoon illustration or graphic t shirt design for your brand