I will create professional motion graphics and video production

 


Contact Me Now

About this gig

CONTACT ME BEFORE DO YOUR PURCHASING 

  • Do you have video footage, but you dont have enough knowledge to put it together?
  • Do you want to connect with your audience by creating an attractive video?
  • If this sounds like you, this is the best opportunity, coz Im here to help you.


Hi and welcome Im dinusha, Female Motion graphic designer and professional video editor.


WHY YOU MUST CHOOSE ME?


  1. Friendly Service
  2. Available 24/7 
  3. Unlimited revisions


Software: Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2021, After Effects CC 2021, Adobe Illustrator CC 2021 , Photoshop CC 2021, davinci resolve,  Adobe Creative Cloud licensed User



I have experienced on:

  • Commercials & Promo
  • Corporate videos & Social Media visuals
  • Youtube, Instagram, Facebook,Amazon, and All Other Social Media Platforms
  • Intro/Outro
  • Company profile
  • Event promo
  • Cinematic trailers/Game trailers
  • Birthday /anniversary /Your family and vacation movies
  • Wedding Memorials
  • Short video ads
  • Color Grading /Correction
  • Music/Lyrics animations



ANY kind of / animation Project..


I believe that high quality and customer satisfaction is more important.

Feel free to contact me for discussing your need.

I love to work with you.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I will be your personal professional graphic designer

I will design unique social media post graphics

I will draw clothing cartoon illustration or graphic t shirt design for your brand