I will create a custom professional explainer video

 


Contact Me Now

About this gig

Hi, I'm Bogdan Zah, an experienced art director with five years of experience at an animation studio in Transylvania. I'm excited to offer my services on Fiverr, where I provide custom-made 2D animations with unique character designs developed in Adobe After Effects and Illustrator.


For $1,000 Character Animation you'll receive a complete video that includes a 75-word script animated into a high-quality video with unique character designs that are custom-tailored to your project. I provide professional voice-over, background music, and sound effects to make your video stand out, and you'll receive the finished product in HD 1080p resolution.

 


The process:

  • Consultation - script and storyboard review
  • Custom offer - an offer tailored to your needs
  • Design talk - we establish the optimal design and animations for your project
  • Sound design - voice-over and music selection
  • Production - 14 days
  • Improvement round - 3 sets of revisions
  • Finished explainer video


Message me and we can start discussing your project

Project files are not included in the order and are available upon request for an extra cost.

How it works

Here are the steps to complete your Basic package project:

  • 1
    Requirements

    We make sure I have everything I need to complete your project successfully.

  • 2
    Storyboard

    I'll create a storyboard that outlines all the scenes of the animation, based on the script.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I will be your personal professional graphic designer

I will design unique social media post graphics

I will draw clothing cartoon illustration or graphic t shirt design for your brand