I will create a awesome illustration for tshirt design
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Contact Me Now
About this gig
Please contact me before placing your order.
Hi, my name is Dhidik
I’m Graphic Designer and Illustrator. And I'm here to make professional and highly appealing, hand-drawn T-shirt designs for you.
Your design could be any style you like it,funny,nerdy or cute illustration. It can also be bold and colorful. It can define your personality!
All I need is your idea or description of an illustration. I will do the rest. I will first make some sketches and after we define a general concept I will make of your illustration.
Looking forward to creating awesome designs for you.
Hi, my name is Dhidik
I’m Graphic Designer and Illustrator. And I'm here to make professional and highly appealing, hand-drawn T-shirt designs for you.
Your design could be any style you like it,funny,nerdy or cute illustration. It can also be bold and colorful. It can define your personality!
All I need is your idea or description of an illustration. I will do the rest. I will first make some sketches and after we define a general concept I will make of your illustration.
Looking forward to creating awesome designs for you.
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps

Comments
Post a Comment